This fun, fresh Bible, created especially for girls ages 11 & up, presents God's Word in a meaningful way that helps them grow strong in their faith. Special features address issues girls and boys are facing at this age related directly to the experiences of living and growing up. There are many special features, including profiles of women in the Bible, character dilemmas ("How should I respond in this situation?"), answers to hot issues of the day, and--on the lighter side--some accounts of embarrassing stories that have happened to boys and girls at this age.Features:
- Age-appropriate notes.
- Attractive cover designs.
- 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible-time daily life and customs.
- Presentation page.
- 1 year Greatest Stories reading plan.
- Quick Answers topical index.
- At-a-Glance--A first-person narration by women of the Bible about their own experiences and lessons learned.
- What Now?--Authentic, third-person scenarios in a conversational format designed to challenge readers to make their own decision about a real-life situation, pointing to Scripture for answers.
- And so much more!