Drawing on the wisdom of experienced writers, agents and editors, this book offers writers of all levels a valuable source of encouragement and wisdom. By combining personal stories with an in-depth Bible study, you can delve into God's calling to write in your own life. The book features well-known contributors, including: Lysa TerKeurst, Elise Arndt, Rebecca Barlow Jordan, Carol Kent, Thelma Wells and many more!
Through this book you will discover:
- How other writers got their start
- What inspires them to write
- How to deal with rejection
- How to manage family and writing
- Tips on getting published
- Informative appendices for writers and speakers
- And much, much more!