This book is for anyone interested in a topical study of the Bible. If there is a life-related topic to which the Bible speaks, chances are you will find it here. The topics are arranged alphabetically and cross-referenced with other related topics, key verses, and longer Bible readings. Each entry is designed to address life's everyday struggles and questions and each topic leads you directly to the Bible passages that speak to those struggles and questions. The purpose of this book is not to supplement the Bible's answers to life's questions, but to lead you to them.
Under each topic you will find these features:
- Key questions often asked about the topic
- Suggested Bible readings related to the topic
- Key Bible verses (printed in a version that best highlights the meaning)
- Answers to the key questions
- Notes adapted from the Life Application Bible
- Related topics found elsewhere in The Handbookof Bible Handbook