This Greek text uses the Greek text underlying the NIV as reconstructed by John Kohlenberger and assigns footnotes providing translation glosses to Greek words occurring 30 times or less. Richard Goodrich and Albert Lukaszewski's singular study tool will allow you to focus on parsing and grammatical issues rather than spending valuable time looking up vocabulary words. This text is beautifully bound in the Italian Duo-Tone binding.
Based on customer feedback, this revised edition offers the following features:
- New Greek font which is easier to read
- Footnoted definitions of all Greek words occurring 30 times or less
- Mini-lexicon of all words occurring more than 30 times
- Greek text underlying Today's New International Version
- Footnotes offering comparisons with UBS4
Albert Lukaszewski (Ph.D., New Testament, University of Saint Andrews) is general editor of the Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament project and author of the forthcoming Grammar of Qumran Aramaic.
Richard J. Goodrich (Ph.D., University of St. Andrews) is research fellow in the department of classics and ancient history, University of Bristol, England.