Captured live and unscripted, pastor and author Timothy Keller meets with a group of people over six sessions to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, real-life experiences, and the Bible, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity. This DVD will help you think about and engage others in dialogue on six common objections to Christianity.Session:
- Discussion 1: Isn't the Bible a Myth? Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- Discussion 2: How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God? What About Other Religions?
- Discussion 3: What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why Are There So Many Rules?
- Discussion 4: Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
- Discussion 5: Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
- Discussion 6: How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?