Empower your study of the Bible with one of the most accessible and highest quality resources available today!
Prepared for all serious Bible students, the New Interpreters Bible Dictionary
features 7,100 authoritative articles from 900 scholars.
Exhaustive coverage of important and timely theological issues ensures ongoing relevance, and ensures the NIBD is the place to start when researching important questions. Pastoral scholarship covering historical, social, and linguistic information root the theological discussions, and the diversity of perspectives ensures that all of key issues are thoroughly and thoughtfully vetted while yet allowing the reader to make their own conclusions.
Spanning the full spectrum of Christian, ecclesiastical, and theological perspectives this NRSV-based resource includes:
- pronunciation guides
- Hebrew and Greek transliterations
- detailed cross-references
- outlines of biblical books
- And fully deploys visual aids including maps, charts, and illustrations
- bound in sturdy, long-lasting hardcovers for a lifetime of study