Volume 3 of the leading full-color Bible Chart series.
Ideal for Sunday school teachers, college and seminary professors, pastors, and homeschoolers, the resources in this easy-to-use anthology include more than 220 reproducible charts, photographs, maps, and handouts, many of which are new to this edition. Topics include spiritual gifts; the lives of Esther and David; the parables of Jesus; the attributes of God; and more. Perfect for busy people who want hundreds of facts at a glance.
- Favorite Bible topics including forgiveness, money, prayer, heaven, and more
- Comparisons of Christian views on baptism, communion, revelation, and spiritual gifts
- Bible characters including Jospeh, Moses, David, Ruth, and more
- Book of the Bible overviews
- Jerusalem Time Line - 24" foldout
- One-Year Bible Reading Plans - 3 options
- Creeds Charts comparing the creeds and Bible references