Are you a "desperate housewife," committed to marriage yet longing for a deeper, more intimate connection with your husband? Believe it or not, you can have the marriage you long for---if you're willing to take desperate measures.
If you're ready to stop the blame game and pursue the marriage of your dreams, Shannon and Greg Ethridge show you how to reignite your relationship with spiritual, emotional, and physical passion. Drawing on real-life stories from both men and women as well as lessons from their own less-than-satisfying early years of marriage, they offer penetrating insights about what it takes to nurture a dynamic marriage, including:
Every Woman's Marriage
- what makes a husband's heart grow cold---and how you can fan the embers into flame
- the difference between being "right" and being "righteous"
- how to fight fair
- how to guard your heart against unhealthy comparisons
- the dynamic power of getting spiritually and emotionally naked
- what your husband really wants most (it's not what you think!)
will give you practical tools and wise biblical counsel for transforming a listless marriage into a vibrant, exciting relationship. Get ready to set your husband's heart ablaze!
400 minutes. 6 CDs. Read by the authors. Unabridged.