The Nurse’s Bible combines the full text of the popular Holman Christian Standard Bible translation with sixty pages of additional information and inspiration for those medical professionals who form the frontline of healthcare around the world.
The ancillary material is provided by the Nurses Christian Fellowship/USA and edited by Judith Allen Shelly, R.N. B.S.N., M.A., D.Min, who has won numerous awards from the Evangelical Press Association.
The Bible’s portable design and brief specialty entries enable nurses to step back for just a few minutes to refocus on the important in the midst of the urgent.Features
- Complete HCSB Bible text
- Holman CSB Bullet Notes
- Presentation page
- Bible articles
- What is Christian Nursing?
- How Christianity Invented Nursing
- Spiritual Assessment
- Spiritual Care in Nursing Practice
- Where to Turn
- Embodied Caring
- Christian Ethics
- Living in the Face of Death
- What Does the Bible Say About Healing?
- Healing Encounters in the Gospels and Acts
- Compassion Fatigue
- Meeting Your Own Spiritual Needs
- Beatitudes for Nurses
- The Nightingale Pledge
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Plan of Salvation
- Lined pages to enter your notes
- Ribbon marker
- Silver gilded edges
- Convenient size: 4.75" x 7" x 1"