In DVD version of John Piper's landmark book, The Pleasures of God
, he fully discusses the question: "What brings delight to the happiest Being in the universe?" The answer is crucial to joyful Christian maturity, because it's by knowing what makes God glad that we can drink deeply-and satisfyingly-from the only well that offers living water.
In ten sessions, Piper teaches on:
- The Worth and Excellency of God's Soul
- Our Pleasure in God's Well-Placed Pleasures
- God's Pleasure in His Eternal Son
- God's Pleasure in the Display of His Glory
- God's Pleasure in All That He Does
- God's Pleasure in All of Creation
- God's Pleasure in Election
- God's Pleasure in Bruising His Son
This study guide supplements the DVD session providing insight while asking group embers to respond to Piper's message in substantive ways.