Present a delightful children's Christmas musical of the birth of Christ from the animals' perspectives. Meet the donkey who carried Mary to Bethlehem, the cow who gave up his manger for the baby Jesus' bed, the sheep who saw the angels on the hilltop, and the camels who were guided by a bright star in the East. This is an easy play to produce as no memorization is needed! Actors follow scripted movements, or improvise their own actions. The program is approximately 35 minutes long.
Contains everything you need to prepare and present:
- Compact disc with all the spoken dialogue, sound effects, and music. You even get songs for the whole congregation to sing with the children.
- Book and CD provide clip art to make fliers, bulletins and posters to publicize the pageant.
- Most of the props can be created from provided patterns, or borrowed from homes or Church.
- Costumes are combinations of makeup, patterns and clothing.
- Ideas for adjusting the number of roles to fit your group.
- Suggestions for lengthening pageant time with readings and songs.
- Rehearsal ideas that allow children to easily learn their parts, without memorizing or lip-syncing.