A 365-day devotional reader designed for high school and college students, the iStand One Minute Bible challenges and empowers young Christian people to make God-honoring choices in real life situations through solid biblical teachings.
Each devotion includes a daily Scripture reading that focuses on courageous choices made by men and women of the Bible plus an "Anchor Point" (foundational Scriptural truth), "No Brainer" (command of God), and "Tough Choice" (personal challenge). There are also profiles of people who have made bold choices throughout history up to the twenty-first century, insightful questions for personal reflection, weekly worship themes, and more.
- A daily Scripture reading focusing on courageous choices men and women of the Bible made
- Includes illustrations of people making choices throughout history up to the 21st century
- Anchor points – foundational truths of Scripture
- No brainer – commands of God
- Tough choice – personal situation or life challenges
- Tough questions – facing the loose ends, trusting beyond answers
- Just like me – profiles
- Week End – reading/challenge/reflection on the week
- Week start – Worship theme