"The Bible is the greatest of all books; to study it is the noblest of all pursuits; to understand it the highest of all goals."- Dr. Charles C. Ryrie
Regardless of how many Bibles you may already have, a study Bible is a must if you intend to deepen your understanding of God, His character, His methods, and His commands.
The Ryrie NASB Study Bible (1995 New American Standard Lockman Foundation translation) is purposely designed to keep the focus on God's Word, the 10,000 explanatory notes are written to enhance, not comment on Scripture.
Whether you are a new believer or a mature Christian, Dr. Ryrie includes helpful articles to further your knowledge of the Bible.
- Helpful articles by Dr. Ryrie's to further your knowledge of the Bible
- Wider margins allow you to add your thoughts, notes, and insights
- In-text supporting maps, charts, timelines, and diagrams
- 16 full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Thorough topical index
- Comprehensive concordance
- Free WORDsearch™ software download valued at over $400
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- 9-point text
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 1.50"