This book is designed to help you get a quick brush-up on the English grammar you've either forgotten or never quite learned, in a way that ties directly to your first-year Greek studies.
With chapters such as "You Ain't Nothing But A Noun Dog" and "Inflection: Trouble Understanding Yoda You Have, Yes?" this colorful, entertaining book compares elements of English grammar with similar elements in Greek grammar. It can either be used as a one-week intensive study to prepare for Greek grammar, or be readily incorporated into actual Greek studies.
- A brief summary of the scope of English grammar
- Short, easy-to-read chapters
- An introductory devotion in every chapter
- Lessons coordinated with Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek
- Tips for vocabulary memorization and sentence diagramming