This Bible perfectly complements the work or pastors and counselors; those engaged in the work of pastoral care, lay leaders—indeed, anyone active in the spectrum of Christian service. It offers those who minister a unique, unparalleled collection of resources, including a practical guide to visitation; sample services for weddings, baptisms, and funerals; a step-by-step plan of salvation; easily-accessed scripture references to answer tough questions; and much more.
Now available in the increasingly popular English Standard Version (ESV) this new Bible makes an excellent gift, whether for seminary graduation, Pastor’s Appreciation Month, ministry anniversaries, or any special occasion.Features include
- Practical guidance on visitation, weddings, funerals, and other key topics
- Thoughtful answers and Scripture references for tackling life's tough questions
- Encouragement for managing the challenges of pastoral ministry
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Key Bible promises section
- Black letter text for Jesus' words
- Sturdy sewn binding for years of use
- Unequalled materials and craftsmanship
- Luxurious black calfskin leather
- Two-column text with center-column references
- Presentation page
- Beautiful gold page edges
- Two ribbon markers
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 1.50"