Igniting a Generation in the Life of the Spirit
Throughout Scripture, fire often symbolizes the presence, power, and work of God. And ultimately, God’s fire is meant to explode within his people as a passion for him and his purposes. Ignite the hearts of the next generation with the Word of God when you give them this youth Bible that’s packed with helpful information on living the Christian life—in the fullness of the Spirit. Created by Life Publishers International.
- Book introductions with note-taking space
- Discipleship resources for campus ministries
- Center-column references
- Extensive bottom-of-page notes
- 45 in-text maps and charts
- NIV translation and concordance
- Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
- More than 80 key issue articles
- Commentary from a Pentecostal/Charismatic perspective
- Subject index for topical studies
- Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
- Ribbon marker
- Gilded page edges
In just a few weeks "The Fire Bible: Student Edition"
has eternally altered my devotional journey and life purpose. The title itself shouts to the reader—"this is truth on fire!"
. Every page of this study Bible lifts the reader to a new spiritual level and creates a hunger to know and be used by God. Undoubtedly, this is an instrument that will ignite and impact an entire generation to walk in the Spirit!
—Rev. Lillian E. Sparks, author, internationally known speaker, pastor, hospice chaplain, and former national director of the Assemblies of God Women's Ministries