A vast collection of notes provide insight into the meaning of every page of the HCSB Study Bible. Words, names, and customs are explained and significant connections to other Scripture passages are revealed. Verse by verse, the depth of God's message becomes clear.
There are also introductions for each book, outlines and timelines, a concordance, and more. For the growing believer whose desire is to know Scripture more intimately and live out its loving instruction, the HCSB Study Bible always keeps you and God on the same page.
- 408 Greek and Hebrew word studies
- More than 100 photographs
- 59 timelines
- One-year and two-year Bible reading plans
- 24 articles on theological and practical issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- Feature-length articles on how to read and study the Bible
- Over 50 maps
- 16 illustrations/reconstructions
- 15 charts
- Two-column text setting
- Two-piece gift box
- Center column references
- Topical subheads
- Black letter text
- Silver page edges
- Lined pages for personal notes
- Color presentation page
- Two ribbon markers
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" X 7.00" X 2.00"