This is an exhaustive concordance based on the best-selling New International Version of the Bible. It gives complete access to every word of the NIV text as well as to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek from which the NIV was translated. This Gold Medallion Award-winning volume is one of the most powerful NIV concordances available today. This is a great addition to your academic library.
- Complete alphabetical listings for every word in the NIV.
- Thorough dictionary-indexes define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name.
- Exhaustive listing of every NIV translation for a given word; all related words shown in the original languages.
- Frequency counts given for each original-language word and each of its English translations.
- Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns.
- All references listed in biblical order.
- All words cross-referenced to spelling variations and variant forms.
- More than 2,000 key words from the KJV cross-referenced to their NIV equivalents.
- Each word heading lists total number of occurrences in the NIV.
- Special typefaces indicate the word or words used in the NIV translation for all Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek terms.
- Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system.
- Special indexes allow for easy cross-referencing between the G/K numbering system for those using reference books keyed to Strong's numbers