A true story, God's Outlaw
is about international politics, church intrigue, cold-blooded betrayal, and false justice ending in a criminal's death. But it's also about victorious faith and spiritual triumph over some of the greatest political and religious forces known in the 16th century. This 93-minute film depicts William Tyndale's obsession with translating the Bible into English, and the voyage he made to avoid capture by kings and the pope. The tale of how he lived and died as "God's outlaw" is a compelling story and is especially a moving encouragement for modern people of faith. Approx. 93 minutes.
- Chapter titles for easy access
- Biographical information on Director and leading actors
- In the DVD-Rom folder: Christian History magazine article and study guide/worksheets in PDF format
- Abridged version with commentary by Ken Curtis
- Subtitles in English
- Audio: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean