In this six-session small group edition DVD curriculum, authors Les and Leslie Parrott show you how the same forces that can chip away at a marriage can become the catalyst for new relational depth and richness-provided you make wise choices. Whether the problem is major or mild, you'll learn how to transform nettlesome issues into loving opportunities. After learning the invaluable principles the Parrotts reveal in this small group kit, you never look at everyday problems in your marriage the same way again! Six sessions. Approx. 15 minutes each. Includes Leader's guide.
- Love is not enough
- Tackle this problem fistand all the others get easier
- The six subtle saboteurs of every marriage
- How to solve any problem in five (not so easy) steps
- Joining your spirits like never before
- The good that comes from a problem-solving marriage