Finally, a Bible that every ordinary guy--from truck drivers to lawyers--can call his own. This is Bible for men, with straight talk about the challenges of life. Notes cover everything from work issues, to relationships with women, to common temptations guys face. Edited by the best-selling author of the Every Man's series, Steve Arterburn, along with Dean Merrill, this is a Bible for the battles every man faces.
- "What the Bible Says"- hard-hitting instructions from the Bible
- "Men, Women, and God"- The truth behind the myths
- "Previews of the Bible"- Book introductions
- "Someone You Should Know"- Profiles of men in the Bible
- "Personal Gold"- Advice from Tony Evans, Henry Blackaby, Bill McCartney, and many others
- Presentation Page 1632 Pages, in Softcover.