The answer to religious complacency isn't working harder at a list of dos and don'ts—it's falling in love with God. God calls each of us to a passionate love relationship with Himself.
The Crazy Love DVD
is a companion to the best-selling Crazy Love
book by pastor Francis Chan. Each short video segment corresponds to the ten chapters of the book and includes questions to initiate group discussion, interactions, and practical application. Read the book during the week, then watch the video and discuss the topic at the group meeting. For church, small group, youth group, or individual study.
Approximate Running Time: 85 minutes
Special Features: Outtake footage, Trailer, Behind the Scene footage.
- Chapter 1: Stop Praying (9:14)
- Chapter 2: You Might Not Finish This Chapter (8:22)
- Chapter 3: Crazy Love (6:16)
- Chapter 4: Profile of the Lukewarm (8:30)
- Chapter 5: Serving Leftovers to a Holy God (8:07)
- Chapter 6: When You're In Love (6:45)
- Chapter 7: Your Best Life.Later (7:39)
- Chapter 8: Profile of the Obsessed (6:29)
- Chapter 9: Who Really Lives That Way (7:16)
- Chapter 10: The Crux of the Matter (4:56)