Sharing from his own life struggles and sacrifices, author Francis Chan issues a call for selfless, Christ-like living. It's crazy, if you think about it. The God of the universe—the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor—loves us with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love. And what is our typical response?
Read the book during the week, then watch the video and discuss the topic at the group meeting.
For church, small group, youth group, or individual study.
Approximate Running Time: 85 minutes
Special Features: Outtake footage, Trailer, Behind the Scene footage. Sessions:
- Chapter 1: Stop Praying (9:14)
- Chapter 2: You Might Not Finish This Chapter (8:22)
- Chapter 3: Crazy Love (6:16)
- Chapter 4: Profile of the Lukewarm (8:30)
- Chapter 5: Serving Leftovers to a Holy God (8:07)
- Chapter 6: When You're In Love (6:45)
- Chapter 7: Your Best Life.Later (7:39)
- Chapter 8: Profile of the Obsessed (6:29)
- Chapter 9: Who Really Lives That Way (7:16)
- Chapter 10: The Crux of the Matter (4:56)