The new and expanded Teacher's Guide and Answer Key provides scaffolding for individual learning needs and helps students access prior knowledge and make connections to new learning. It also offers a variety of activities that can be adapted for whole-class, small group, or independent learning situations. This book presents teachers with a practical and effective method for teaching vocabulary through classical roots, even when that background is not part of the teacher's own experience.
- Lesson-by-lesson support for group instruction and discussion
- Strategies for making connections between roots, familiar words, and key works
- Blackline masters to reinforce key words from each lesson
- Additional review activities
- Vocabulary games and word-learning strategies
- Glossary of literary and historical references
- Answer key
Softcover, 110 pages. Grade 8.