For many women, being a grandmother is God's finest gift—they have achieved great depth of experience and breadth of love, and they have grandchildren with whom to share these qualities. The Grandmother's Bible is the first Bible published for this active, engaged, Bible-reading audience.
Over 60 well-known Christian women—including Ruth Graham, Elisa Morgan, Elizabeth George, Thelma Wells, Karen Kingsbury, and Carol Cymbala—share their thoughts, stories, and encouragement in this Bible's articles and daily devotionals. With a focus on daily prayer, this uniquely personal Bible offers guidance, inspiration, and practical tools as grandmothers share their love and God's Word with their grandchildren.
- 9.5-point type—Easy on the eyes
- 365 devotions—readings draw grandmothers closer to their Lord and to their grandchildren
- Daily Prayers—each weekday devotion ends with a short prayer that relates to the subject matter
- Grandchild in Focus—a simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Grandchild—Bible verses in a prayer format
- Stories to Share—over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons
- Talking Points—a practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over 40 relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing God's will, friendship, etc.
- Perspectives—original, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother
- Special sleeve to hold grandchild's photo
- Custom presentation pages including records of grandchildren, of prayer, and of God's work
- Two-color design in an easy-to-read type
- Book introductions, topical index, and more
- Complete New International Version
- Silver page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 8.75" x 6.75" x 1.75