Thoroughly updated for today's kids, The NIV Adventure Bible
keeps getting better! This edition features a trendy cover designed with a girl in mind, and a completely new interior design with vibrant, compelling illustrations. Every time children open The Adventure Bible
, they set out on a great adventure of discovering the treasures found in God's Word. Filled with exciting features that have been reviewed, revised and updated, each fresh new encounter with Scripture will spark their curiosity about the Bible. Segments within the text, like book introductions that give basic facts about each book of the Bible (who wrote it, where it took place, and why it was written), help children understand what they're reading. Also, full-color pages throughout give more interesting information about the Bible and what it means to be a Christian. With all it has to offer, The Adventure Bible
has become one of America's bestselling children's Bibles. Send your children on an exciting lifetime expedition of exploring and discovering the treasures of God's Word! Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
Please note: Due to the special embossing on the cover, this Bible cannot be imprinted.
- "Life in Bible Times" helps kids understand what it was like to live in Bible times. For visual appeal, each box includes a color picture.
- "People in Bible Times" helps readers to sort out Zechariah from Zephaniah, Jehoshaphat from Joash.
- "Words to Treasure" highlights popular verses for kids to memorize.
- "Did You Know?" points out many of the interesting facts and figures found in the Bible.
- "Let's Live It!" suggests activities, such as playing games and drawing pictures to reinforce the Bible lessons.
- "Book Introductions" help kids discover who wrote the book, where it took place, and why it was written.
- Tip-in Pages: 20 all new tip-in pages take kids on an adventure safari exploration through God's Word with fun and interesting activities.
- A dictionary/concordance for those tricky words.
- Color Maps with Map Index help kids discover the locations of Bible cities and countries.