Everybody needs the essentials!
That's what you get in this powerful, entertaining DVD series from Focus on the Family. Essentials of Parenting
brings top childrearing experts into your home or church - with practical wisdom, honest confessions, and decades of experience.
Essentials of Parenting: Be Prepared presents practical plans for dealing with dangers including internet porn, alcohol, drugs, eating disorders, and premarital sex. You'll see how to resist the impulse to overprotect your child - and gain insights to help you prepare him or her for the world of today and tomorrow.
Includes expert advice from...
- Dr. Archibald Hart
- Dr. Del Tackett
- Ron Luce
- Dr. Bob Barnes
- Jerusha Clark
- Dr. Dena Cabrera
- Rebecca Hagelin
- Dannah Gresh
- Glenn Williams
- Dr. Juli Slattery
- Dr. Michelle Anthony
- Daniel Huerta
- Seven lively sessions on 1 DVD
- Includes a CD-ROM with Leader's Guide, Participant's Guide, Focus on the Family Resource Guide, Campaign Planning Guide, and print-ready resources to help publicize a church campaign
- Participant's Guide also sold separately
- Great for small groups!
- Subtitled, All Regions, NTSC Format
- Fast-paced, fun format combined with proven principles
- Running time approximately 220 minutes